|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Adding brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have windows 8Adding brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have Windows 8
1. First download the brushes you want to use
2. Click on the downloaded file
3. Click 'Extract All'
4. Select Destination will come up...click 'extract'
(it will start copying)
5. Click on file folder and move to your desktop
6. Then click on local disk (C
7. Then in the search box write "brushes"
(your brushes folder should show up now)
8. Double click on the brushes folder, then drag your brushes from desktop to your brushes folder.
Now your brushes should be in Gimp
9. So now close the file window
10. Open Gimp
11. In your toolbox, double click on brush tool
12. Click on the fuzzy circle brush and it will show all the brushes you have and should show the ones that you just downloaded.
That's it! Your done! Enjoy your new brushes
Volpi.You will find that the story you tell
is very rarely your own. In Lucca,
even the smallest pebbles
breathe in the warm sunlight.
Knotted stones and cobbled roads
beat out a paper-dry heartbeat heat
my city breathes in and out,
inhales sparrow air.
It's writing a story.
You are the pen.
You will find that in Lucca
the daisy chains forge fire
in side streets and back alleys.
Teenagers intertwine. Tell me,
odd flower, are you still closed?
Here we are colored wax;
the heat of the city melts us.
We run into each other, rhapsody
of pigments. Operas are our specialties.
Open up; feel the reds.
If not, try and see them. There is a place
of deep knife marks, a street
long as midnight
you may learn something there.
Valentina's voice glimmers like red wine.
You may enjoy intoxications. Still,
know alcohol has no story
and will swallow your own.
Find the sign with the wolf on it.
You'll know the place. Epiphanies ring true as church-bells.
Lucca still guides the wanderers
to well sp
Keep in Touch!